The mid-Michigan region’s leading educational institutions and organizations look to Capital Quality and Innovation to:
- Increase opportunities for leadership development
- Increase staff efficiency
- Increase program, process and organizational innovation
- Improve knowledge, and ability to implement quality initiatives throughout diverse academic settings and programs
- Advance the mission of the institution
Education professionals benefit from strong representation from the region’s many educational institutions – universities, colleges, public and private schools and training companies – a great place to network, learn from industry and outside experts, and add to their personal and professional toolkits.