Manufacturers value Capital Quality and Innovation for its knowledge programs and resources to:
- Become more innovative in terms of processes, products, and as an organization
- Increase product quality through LEAN, TQM, and other quality practices
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Increase competitiveness and profitability
- Reduce waste and increase sustainability practices
- Hire and train better, quality-oriented employees
Capital Quality and Innovation delivers low-cost programs and knowledge resources that offer manufacturing professionals the opportunity for professional and organizational development.
Professionals within the manufacturing industry will find a well-represented membership base from mid-Michigan regional manufacturers – a great place to network, learn from industry experts, and add to their personal and professional toolkits and skill sets.